the North Transept is the magnificent "Lady Eleanor"
organ. It dates from 1794, renovated in Victorian times. Once
in the library at Eaton Hall it was a gift to the church in
the 1930s. The transept arches and corbels date only from circa
1870, but are very much in keeping with the medieval arches
in the aisles.
superb stained glass window is dedicated to the last vicar to
have also been an Oxford Don, the Rev. Thomas Edwin Jones, M.A.,
Oxon. Until the formation of the Church in Wales in 1920 St.
Cybi's was controlled by Jesus College, Oxford University.
the East wall of the North side is a surviving portion of original
medieval wall painting depicting a Tudor rose.