The Tower
Close this window to return
A small tower was raised at the west end of the Church in 1625 and a bell installed- still in use. Major Swift raised the tower by 17 feet during the Cromwellian period. Another bell was added in 1801. The weathervane is in the form of a fish. An earlier one dated 1793 is in 'Eglwys y Bedd.'